Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Malaga: mystery unsolved

4 nights in Malaga, and I still can't decide if I've been here before, but I think I probably haven't. Let me explain:

This is my 3rd trip to Spain. The first time, in 1998, I came just after a couple of months travel in West Africa. Somewhere between Barcelona and Madrid I became sicker than I had ever been, and although I remember Barcelona (a wonderful city), I also only remember the sight of a bullring on a hill, lying in fever in a Madrid hotel room, and going for help at the hospital in Madrid. The rest has been wiped from my memory, although we (I was with a boyfriend) certainly visited other places.

Malaga doesn't deserve 4 nights but I'm waiting for my flight to Norway. Yesterday I made a day trip to Granada to see the Alhumbra, it was a waste of time because you need to pre purchase tickets to the Alhumbra, and I hadn't known that.

It turns out that instead of going Seville- Gibraltar-Malaga with a day trip to Granada, I should have travelled Seville-Granada-Malaga with the day trip to Gibraltar. Oh well, live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!