Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Sunday 5 May 2013

Camino: Day 6: resting

Today was a dull day. I only went out in the evening to a plaza to see a local fiesta, but soon tired of standing on one leg while music played too loudly for me to easily converse in Spanish.

I didn't realise it before I went, but it was a beer festival. I'm an terrible example of an Aussie: I don't drink beer and I've little tolerance for drunkenness. I had a glass of wine, learnt to eat sunflower seeds as the Spaniards do (like parrots!), and excused myself.

It was a nice festival though. The people here are very friendly even the man in the bar where I had dinner last night was recommending a doctors treatment for me.

With a day of internet access I decided to start being proactive in trying to find a travel partner. I realized that I just can't do the things I want to do alone. I knew I couldn't in India, but thought I could in Spain. In getting robbed it was proven that nowhere is really safe.

Today I've been on the travel forums. Lets hope I find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!