Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 9 May 2013

Camino: Day 9; Mèrida

Smart choice today. I took the bus, 3 sections ahead, to Merida.

My reasoning: that I wasn't sure my knee was good yet for hiking any country miles and Merida has so much sightseeing that I could test my abilities on that and just do as much or as little as suited.

I did a lot! Merida is full of old roman ruins, I visited the Ampitheatre, the Theatre, the racecourse, the temple of Diana, the arch, the longest preserved roman bridge in the world and looked at the aqueduct too! I have survived it, with just a little hurting. And I walked everywhere.

I recon tomorrow I'll hike!

By the way, Julio Iglesias will be performing at the old Roman theatre on June 22nd. I mean if he went to the Brisbane entertainment centre I wouldn't be interested, but to see him here would be unforgettable, as well as seeing the theater at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!