Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 6 May 2013

Camino: day 7: bus again

I've discovered something quite wonderful! Taking the bus is super cheap.

I mean as a pilgrim I had and have every intention of walking but I also don't intend on working this knee to the point of no return (if there is that), so I'm giving it time to heal. So today I took the bus.

2 Stages of VLdP, about 40 kms, and 2 days walking, or €3.54 and 45 minutes on the bus. It's great. And the buses are fantastic.

I enjoyed the bus scenery. Today it looks as though I missed walking past cultivated fields on rolling hills. Pretty enough, but also open enough to be enjoyed from the bus window.

When I got to this pilgrims hostel (which is beautiful and in an old convent), I had lunch and then took a slow walk around the historical centre (the hostel is well located beside it). It was good to move a bit and this is a beautiful town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!