Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lost backpack!

After deciding not to continue with the camino I wanted to just grab a cheap flight I'd seen to Norway (to visit friends), but I thought I had best return to Seville to get my backpack from the hostel where I'd left it in storage.
That hostel was fully booked, so I stayed across town and walked across in the morning to get my pack. But they couldn't find it. We looked and looked. It wasn't anywhere in sight.

I was amazingly calm and quite uncaring. "Oh, we'll talk to the other staff when they come in, and call me".
After 4 hours had passed with no phone call I was sure it wasn't being found. I shrugged my shoulders. Shame about losing my new sexy jeans. Shame about returning and missing that cheap flight. Better buy some new things and keep going.

But then they called me. Found!

So I picked it up and booked a (twice the price) ticket to Norway for the end of the week. Then I hopped in a bus the next day to explore a few more places in Southern Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!