Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Sunday 17 March 2013

Travels: Udaipur

Udaipur! Wow, I had an entire 6 nights there but only because it was so easy to do so that I thought I should hang out for Lord Shivas (of Hindu faith) Birthday party on 10 March.

As it turned out, the party wasn't much chop, I didn't get to dance, and I was back in my room at 10.30.

I stayed in 3 different places in Udaipur and finally found the most comfy bed in India (well, of those in budget hotels I've been checking)... And with a terrace overlooking the lake too!

The main attraction, the city palace, wasn't nice for me: I don't like tunnels, corridors or crowds. So, being in a small corridor with noisy slow moving Indians just gave me feelings of anxiety. I'm told that it is a nice place... But I couldn't get the niceness due to my inner 'get me out!' feelings.

Best Accom: Naylee Haveli at Sunset View restaurant. They seem to have just 2 nice rooms, but no other clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!