Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 14 March 2013

Travels: Ahmedabad

I found myself a nice comfy hotel in Ahmedabad... Which is a good thing since I got sick and had to stay an extra day and night.

It was a case of vomiting followed by of diarrhoea and I couldn't figure out what wrong thing I had eaten, but then a person who I had met the evening before I'd come down with it got this vomiting and diarrhoea also and I realise now that it was probably viral.

But, aside from that I liked Ahmedabad's tourist attractions; it's hard to like the city itself though ... It's noisy, busy and polluted.

It is where Ghandi had his ashram, and for me this was reason enough to visit. Moreover, there is a wonderful textile museum and a cool step well - all worth visiting.

I do recommend a stop in Ahmedabad , if you are in the area.

Accommodation: Hotel Volga.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for something like this,here i found the exact details with proper information. Thanks for sharing such nice post with all and keep it in continue.

    Spa Hotels Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a very useful post here on the relevant and informative topic.Thanks and keep sharing such wonderful post with all.

    Luxury Hotels Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your post. It really helpful. Check out best 5 star hotels in Ahmedabad also.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!