Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Looking wrinkled

Ha! Gotta love this...

I was bored waiting for my dinner to arrive at the fancy restaurant and there was a wagon selling beauty products in the middle of the restaurant, and I strolled over for a look.

Like all such beauty sales people the sales ladies were pushy. (Apologies to any out there reading this). One said "you need this moisturiser, you are getting wrinkles, they are making you look older than you are."

"Oh," I said, "but you don't know my age."

"You're right", she said, "how old are you".

"Guess".
I told myself to expect a harsh answer, this woman wanted to sell her products.

She thought for a while. "32 or 33".

I beamed! "Ha, I'm doing pretty well then" I said as I walked off.

I'm 37!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!