Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Sunday 27 December 2009

Valle de la Luna y Valle de la Muerte, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

25 December 2009
   Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley) and Valle de la Muerte (Valley of Death) is the sunset tour that everybody does. it's the cheapest. But for me it was the most disappointing, mostly because we didn't have a guide, just a driver (and other groups had both)... the agency I booked with ran this tour themselves. I wish I'd booked with LaYana, I'd have had the same great guide again.
   I can't tell you much about it.... we didn't get told much. Here's the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!