Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 14 December 2009

Posting Trouble

Over the past week I have been having a lot of trouble updating my blog. I've tried to figure it out, but I can't. I was typing my blogs, off-line, into a word document on a little portable computer, then saving to a USB memory stick and copying and pasting the blogs when I could access an internet cafe. It was working and now it doesn't. Apparently there is a problem with my meta tags, and I don't know what that means.
   So this means I have already written about the last week, but you can't read it. So now you'll get a summarised version.... which is probably enough anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!