Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mt Robson - hike to Kinney Lake

We spent 2 nights at Mt Robson and on the day in between we did the 7km hike to Mount Kinney (and the other 7kms back too).  We went early and we had nice views and only a little spitting of rain, and we were finished it in time to have lunch back at the cafeteria (I did, anyway).  I really enjoyed this walk. It is also part of the multi day Berg Lake Trail.


The afternoon was spent relaxing and I passed it trying to learn about edible plants, like the Thimble berry - yummo!

I also spent a good deal of time trying to figure out where the greedy squirrel was taking all the peanuts to... but he changed his path every time and I never did track him all the way home.

The next morning we left early... it was my last full day, and Kamloops had a big Pow Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!