Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Sunday 12 August 2012

An update... before I do some travel blogging

I broke things off with the man who managed to get me to stay in Australia last November. Nothing terrible, it just wasn't working out for me. I also changed job at the same time. I now work for a tour company with awesome itineraries, but I still constantly wonder if I should stay or go. Staying isn't for-filling any great  urge within me, nor is it giving me the time to pursue any of my non-travel interests. I just returned from a 16 day trip in Canada, on which I am about to blog. Travel inspires me to do more travel... so maybe I will feel more settled in another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!