Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 13 August 2012

Grizzly Bears in the Kutzeymateen

In Prince Rupert, I woke up early as I always do. First thing I did some research, made a phone call and booked us on a day tour to see Grizzly Bears in the Kutzeymateen area. Then I went and woke up Lauren because we had to get going.

It was a great tour on a fantastic boat with a fantastic crew, and we learnt a lot about Grizzly's. First we saw a black bear and then 3 Grizzly's (one at a time) and all day we saw a lot of Bald Eagles.

Despite being extremely dangerous animals both Black and Grizzly bear look very loveable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!