Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 10 June 2013

Binge over

I met a young German who described me as a binge traveller. What an awesome description of me. I have a tendency to work for a while and then travel for a while: binge travel.

Is it a problem? I don't think so, although lots of people often do express such thoughts. 

I've never wanted to have children and I feel that if I were to stay home I'd soon be bored without having them. 

Quite simply, travelling is what I've always wanted to do. Mum has said that the only way to pacify me as a baby was to put me in a pram and take me somewhere. 

I also reach a point where the travelling doesn't excite me anymore. I look at all the exciting options a place has on offer, and they don't interest me in the least. That means that it's time for the binge to be over and to go home. 

I also get tired of travelling alone. 

Today is my last day of this binge, tonight I'm flying home. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali.
    What you write fits perfectly with what you did tell me on the Camino. So it IS VERY OK.
    I'm looking for a correct translation (and meaning) from a "Binge traveller" Can you help me ? Enjoy your coming home, and keep your beautifull experiences in mind.
    Juan, your via de la Plata friend
    PS do you have Email from our amigo Miguel ??

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!