Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 10 June 2013

Bangkok: love it!

Bangkok might be the centre of the backpacking universe. And as I'm heading towards home, with a head full of ideas on what to do next, it's a great place to spend a few days. I've even decided to stay in the centre of the backpacker world: Kao San Road. 

It's great. I love South East Asia. I trust Asians. I feel comfortable again. (Since my robbery in Spain I haven't been feeling too trusting). Of course, I wouldn't go hiking alone in Asia, although I think I'd probably be okay if I did so. 

I've been doing all the things a tourist in Bangkok should: getting clothes tailor made, Thai massages, canal trips (public transport and the cheapie organised by the Bangkok tourist office), being taken for a ride by tuk tuk driver (okay, the price was too good to be true and I ended up being taken to more shopping sites than tourist sites). 

And now I'm leaving Bangkok: by train to Malaysia. From there I'm flying home. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali!!

    loviong the blogs! call me when you get back....got some questions for you..

    Mike Myers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!