Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

At home

I've been home just over a week now. I've been keeping pretty quiet, just helping family with some projects. I haven't yet decided what to do next. Ive only been in touch with a few friends. 

I have lots of ideas, but I'm not sure about committing to staying.   

It seems like I was away for longer than 5.5 months, so I keep having to remind myself of that when I see things haven't changed so much. 

This year was hard on me. India was tough, getting robbed in Spain was tougher. I still want to be traveling, but I think I've lost my independent streak. So it's left me confused as to what to do next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!