Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 13 June 2013

Bangkok

On Monday night I bought a ticket on a Wednesday morning flight to Bangkok. I had been unable to decide where to go with my sore toe and no ideas were exciting me, so when I saw a cheap ticket with the new Norwegian air service, I took it (Norwegian isn't new but the Bangkok service is). 

So here I am, without much of a plan.  

Oh, flying Norwegian. The service was good apart from the camp air steward who rolled his eyes when I requested a glass of water instead of paying $4.50 for a bottle. I'm also glad I didn't buy the package of meals, seat selection, and checked luggage (I just paid baggage prior, but decided I'd rather buy breakfast at the airport before boarding and sleep on plane). Anyway the guy beside me did pay, and ordered diabetic meals, but got served the same 2 meals as I and everybody else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!