Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 24 July 2010

Living in Iquitos

Iquitos, Amazon Jungle, Peru

Written whilst staying with Peruvian Iquitiarian family, but publish later to save chance of offending while I would have to deal with consequences.

   I couldn´t cope anymore, after just a while of living with the local family I went and bought toilet cleaner, a brush, and gloves. And I scrubbed and scrubbed the toilet that may never had been cleaned in their many years of living in the house. It looked so much nicer afterwards.
   I didn´t do it at first because I was worried about offending them, but the filth got too much and I decided it was worth the risk. Anyway, when the harpic toilet cleaner was advertised on the television and they all looked longily at the screen I thought hell, even they realise it 's dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!