Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 16 February 2013

Travels: Goa

When I arrived in Goa I was really confused as to what to do. I had had a sleepless night on a comfortable overnight bus from Bangalore, and didn't know what to do. (Sleepless due to road conditions and driving method).

I had breakfast and bought a ticket to travel north, got on the bus and met a fellow traveller who said I shouldn't just leave Panjim immediately, as it was worth a few days. So I abandoned my 20c ticket and got off the bus.

Indeed he was right, Goa's little capital Panjim is a lovely spot. And carnival was scheduled for the weekend so I ended up staying 4 nights.

Highlights for me were visiting a Spice Plantation and being there for the fun of carnival. I will explain carnival with so photos some time.

After Panjim I headed to Agonda Beach. It's a lovely place. As I'm not really a beach person I planned to spend just 1 night there, but ended up staying for 3. Just relaxing, reading, swimming, walking, eating.

But, as they say... Goa isn't the real India.

1 comment:

  1. It is simply awesome of having vacations at such place, one of my dreams to go with my sweet and loving husband. Your post is very informative for someone who is planning for the same type of vacations. Thanks for sharing with all.

    Spa in Goa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!