Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Photo's: Mysore


Mysore Palace: Beautiful day and night!

Arty.

 
Coconuts and lotus flowers for temple blessings. 
Yes, I had the old man's permission to take his photo.

Love it! The people inside the cage are queuing to get in a temple. The monkey watches from outside! Reverse zoo!

Market scene.

Heading to market.

The fortune tellers always want to tell my fortune. But aside from offering this service they don't speak English... So I always decline their offer.

Disposable plates. Made by stitching leaves together.

Vegetables at the market. So neat. 

Take away dinner from street vendors. The 40c omelet is nicely wrapped in a leaf and newspaper, and I added a paratha (type of bread) from another seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!