Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 16 February 2013

Photos: Bangalore

5 days in Bangalore...

The local version of Coke is Thumbs Up, and it is made by Coca-Cola these days. I give it a thumbs up. 
Oh, and the head scarf... keeping the pollution out of my hair, India is a hard place to keep clean in.

(Hindu) Temple offerings.

We were horrified by this vehicle that was dumping rubbish into a city street. At the site stray dogs and rats gathered.

One of the quirky things about India. Louise has a video camera, and, perhaps because it's bigger, Indians always ask her to take their photo. Here she is offering them a look.

The squirrels usually run to the other side of the tree to hide, but this tree was too big and this one was aiming for camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!