Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 12 January 2013

Pictures from Kerala

Because I can write blogs with my iphone I haven't been uploading a lot of photo's. I will do these from time to time in internet cafes:-

Kerala Backwaters, the houseboats come in a range of styles and sizes. Ours was 2 stories, 2 bedrooms and a large lounging area.

Some of the backwaters passages were small, others quite large, at one stage we entered a lake.

We went to the beach to watch the sunset. The beach dress style is different.

Munnar tea plantations and the women cutting the tea. A foreman watched them from not far away. The women were all older... I guess in the future there won't be anybody left to cut my tea, because everyone went to University and doesn't want to cut tea anymore.

Munnar hills... a beautiful view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!