Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 12 August 2010

Keep travelling, but don't walk too much

   Two hours prior to my scheduled departure for the airport on Saturday night I tripped over and got to go to the hospital emergency instead. I was heading to the USA to travel 3 weeks prior to meeting my mum. Instead I was told absolute physical rest, minimum 4 days. I was also given injections 3 days for the pain, and oral drugs. Arrgh. How could something so simple be so bad?
   I was so looking forward to speaking just English and understanding everything. Let's hope I can get a flight out soon! This morning the doctor cleared me to travel again, but told me I shouldn't be walking much.... seems a difficult request to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!