Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Iguazu Falls: Wildlife

Iguazu Falls isn't just about the incredibly awesome waterfalls,  it's also got plenty of wildlife.  We did the second day on the Argentine side so that we could do a jungle walk.

On the walk we got to see a troup of monkeys. These were cappachino monkeys (though I'm not sure about the spelling). Ironically,  despite advice to go early (which we did) we saw them as we were finishing the walk at about 11am.

The ever cute, or ever pesky (I'm sure if you worked at the park they are pesky), Coati are in all the food areas. We got lots of pictures of them, but this one was actually managing to unzip my daypack. I stopped him before he got to my lunch.
(In 2010 I was photographing one eating someone else's lunch and turned to find my lunch being stolen).

And birds,  I don't know what the bird with blue eyebrows is, but I like it's 1980s hair and makeup styling.  And,  toucans! , as we drove out on day 1 we saw about 8 in one area. Lucky eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!