Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Iguazu Falls: butterflies!

Our first day at Iguazu was cloudy and there were plenty of birds darting in and out of the falls.  But,  on our second day the sun was shining and there were butterflies everywhere. So much so, that at one point they seemed a bit like flies; they were that plentiful!

Some butterfly varieties are super difficult to photograph,  but we managed to get a few pictures. In one here I'm dancing among them.  Later I discovered just how annoying a butterfly can be when one decided to lick my face (it tickled!).

And one, although plain, I thought was neat for looking like it had a face at each end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!