Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Iguazu falls: Argentine side

H and I spent 2 days visiting the Argentine side of the famous Iguazu falls. I also visited in 2010, but this was the first time for H.

We did all the walks possible, got wet on both days and enjoyed it thoroughly both times.... even walked to Devils throat on both days.

In one of these pics you can see a jet boat near the bottom of the falls (near considering the power of the water), I did the jet boat last time and we both did it this time.  I think H was a bit dubious about doing it,  but I didn't give him much choice,  and he loved it too.

Day one was all about seeing the falls, day 2 was more about doing a jungle hike and seeing monkeys,  and on day 3 we did the Brazilian side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!