Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 22 February 2014

The Belgian and the Aussie

Months ago I wrote, with chalk, on the back of the motorhome: The Belgian and The Aussie. 

The car has Belgian plates and Europeans recognise it as Belgian and assume the occupants are too. H is, of course. But, I needed to stake my claim... and I was trying to dissuade all those Europeans who kept speaking Dutch and French to me. 

A few weeks ago H redid my chalk with paint.... So looks like he plans to have me stay. ;)

1 comment:

  1. New website:
    www.thebelgianandtheaussie.com
    see us there, we are still travelling!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!