Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Friday 21 February 2014

Photo Upload: Sheep in Patagonian Chile

On the way from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales we drove through a herd of 12,000 head of sheep that were being mustered down the road.
A week later H and I returned to almost the same spot for a sheep shearing festival at Villa Telhueche. It had sheep shearing demonstrations, stage events,  a disco, lots of lamb to eat and the other campers cooking their own food. Take a look at the whole lamb being cooked over flames with the fleece still on!
I mentioned in a post about the festival that I was the whitest person there and H was the tallest. In the photo of H dancing with a woman at the disco, you can see he really was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!