Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Impressions of Peru

Well, it is a week since I left Peru and I think I should leave my impressions.
   Basically, I didn´t like Peru much. And this is mostly because the men were so annoying, especially in Lima. In my first day in Lima, in the morning I decided to count the commentary as it passed. Mostly the commentary is Spanish or English synonyms of Beautiful or Pretty, sometimes its a Hooolaaaa, usually it is just one word. 12 comments between 9.30am and 10am!
   I know it´s compliments, but it gets annoying. Mostly because I feel impolite if I don´t respond, but if I do it´s like they have won a prize and they´ll be coming along to collect it. Remember I got a stalker in Arequipa.
   The food was heavy.... with it and a sore toe, I gained some weight I am sure (no scales in the hostels, so I don´t know).
   So, I have left Peru without going to Cusco or Machu Picchu, and I might go back to them, but I might not too... well, not now anyway.
   I am really happy to be in Ecuador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!