Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 2 October 2010

Auto flush toilets

America has a lot of automatically flushing toilets, I don't like them. I think they are a tremendous waste of water. It seems that the average one flushes at least twice with every visit. When I went to the cubicle just now to change shirt the automatic loo flushed 5 times!, clearly with each detection of movement from me.

And what is the point of these auto flush toilets? Sure you don't have to touch the toilet but you still have to unlock the cubicle door as they don't seem to have made it automatic yet. I imagine that if they did make the door automatic it would open as frequently as the toilet is flushing and all could be revealed to the waiting ladies.

So, I say, why have an automatically flushing toilet when you still need to touch something to get out? It, I say, is a waste of water and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!