Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Friday 4 June 2010

Taganga Photos

Taganga, Colombia
27-29 May 2010

   Taganga might not have been the best choice for me, I didn't have time to do the National Park or the Lost City trek and the beach was dirty and I don't do drugs.
   Getting there included an hours wait roadside at nowhere in the midst of miles of stopped traffic while a town further on striked because they have no water supply and no electricity supply.


Playa Grande from the hike over to it.

Byron declared that with enough coconut oil, carrot, and sun, I would turn brown. But I had already smothered myself in Sunscreen. I'm still white, but I think my hair is slightly orange now.... he put the oil and carrot in it too. He told me I have the body of a model (maybe a short one?), and the massage must have been about 30 minutes and cost $2.50.

I guess the icecream man got hot and continued his call for sales from the water. Shame their money isnt plastic like ours!

The beach scene. Chairs for day 50c.

Notes
Accomodation in Taganga; Divanga. Not recommened due to foggy swiming pool water and staff quoting $10 but then charging $14.50 on check out. Other tourists had same problem. I have written letter of complaint to owner, if they don't respond soon I will forward letter to Lonely Planet and Footprints guide.
Tourist Bus direct Cartagena to Taganga $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!