Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Friday 7 May 2010

Bum implants for a better jeans fit

Anybody who knows me well knows that jeans shopping with me has never been fun. Nothing fits me! Well, that was until today!
   You see I´m not fat, far from it, but in the words of the song "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot (this has been dedicated to me more than once) my "waste is small and (my) curves are kickin"... and in Australia, they just don´t make the jeans to fit that kind of figure.
   But here in the land of butt implants, they "like big butts" and they "like 'em round, and big" (more lyrics by Sir Mix-A-Lot) and I found myself with a selection of sexy jeans that actually fit real nice. They even put decoration on the bubble, to draw more attention to it. And at $50 each, it´s cheaper than jeans shopping at home, so I can afford to post some home. (I´ve been this size since I was 16, so I won´t get too preoccupied with changing).
   Yay for butt implants, at least I won´t be needing those. Oh, and just out of interest... if you don´t know the lyrics of that song but you´d like to know the rest of the lyrics of that song, just google it. I even fit the "Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3"."
Ya see? Even the mannequins got back.

Notes
New favorite Jeans Brand is Pioneer, made in Peru. http://www.modipsa.com.pe/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!