Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 31 March 2011

Pfaffers, (those things that periodically squirt out)

   There seems to be a growing trend behind putting automatic squirters on walls. First it was the occasional bathroom wall that had a device that periodically squirted a dose of chemical (air freshener). And then it was the automatic bug sprayers that were installed on walls.
   I really detest the concept. I have always been of the opinion that the use of chemicals such as air fresheners and bug sprays is unlikely to be good for ones health, and the idea of periodic squirtings, regardless of need, seems ridiculous.
   My brother has one of the later (auto bug squirter) installed. He tells me it's ok, it's pyrethrum, it's natural. Well, poisonous snake venom is also natural but I don't want it in my system. And, aren't all the pollens and grasses natural (dear hayfever sufferers)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!