Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 26 March 2011

I got the Job! but my beau's feeling sore

   I've been a bit quiet lately, this is because, although I have decided to stay in Australia, I still want to be in the inspiring world of travel. So I have been busy trying to get a job as a travel consultant. This morning, my work has paid off, and I got a job offer (which I promptly accepted), and on Monday I will start learning how to send others off on adventures! As a 35 year old entering the industry it did seem like my options were limited, but I'm adamant that I can do this and do it well.
   Yay!, I couldn't think of a better option for me at this point in time. And I think it might be the first job I have ever had which is, well, normal. 

   On the other side of things my beau fell off his (push) bike yesterday morning and had to go to hospital and get patched up. He also broke a tooth and so he isn't looking too good, or feeling too good, and he is facing a lot of dental work.  I had wondered how I would be if a crisis hit... maybe it would make me want to head off again and have no responsibilities. But no! I got into car and drove 1.5 hours to Brisbane, and then phoned hospitals until I found out which emergency department had him so that I could go and 'be there'. I wanted to be there for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!