Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Disaster in Japan

   A couple of years ago my favourite cousin came to me with a question.
   "Should I go to Asia and teach?".
   "Yes!" I said.
   She hadn't travelled a lot, and she knew her family wouldn't like the idea, and so she had opted to ask me before she asked anybody else, because she wanted to hear a positive response first. Despite the fact she also has a husband and 2 young children, I really thought there should be no hesitations.
   At the time, she had talked about China, but in the end she chose to go to Japan. The husband and children, of course, went too. And now a disaster has hit! (The Earthquake, Tsuanami and problems of the nuclear power plant).
   Her mother says she should never have gone, but I disagree completely. One shouldn't live life as if something bad might happen, because mostly it won't.
   At this point, my cousin and her family are all fine. I believe they might be currently flying back to Australia, after having had 6 months there. I wonder if they will go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!