Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 9 December 2010

Finishing up, on the coast of Chile

Viña del Mar, Chile
28 - 30 November 2010

   I spent my last few days of my year-and-two-days-of-travel on the coast of Chile at Viña del Mar. My flight was from Santiago, but I didn't think much of Santiago the first time I was there, so Viña seemed like a better option.
   I wish someone had told me that there was a cold wind blowing along the coast there, I might have stayed longer in Argentina. It was not an exciting couple of days.
   I did, however catch up with other travellers I had met in Mendoza, and managed to have a nice final dinner in South America.... well, it was supposed to be the final dinner but my flight was delayed the next night and so my real final dinner was at the airport, courtesy of LAN.
   My flight home had a 5 hour delay, then I missed my connection in Aukland (because of this delay) and had to wait almost 7 hours there. Finally, I got home.
 
Please note! This is not the end of my blogging! I have many more things I plan to write about, nor is this the end of my travels. Keep checking in once a week!


Viña del Mar is right beside Valparaiso, Viña is nicer, Valparaiso is famous for the colourful hillside homes I visited at the start of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!