Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Thursday 28 November 2013

Photo Upload: Whale Watching on Peninsula Valdes (and Orcas!)

Many people have been anticipating my Peninsula Valdes photos, here they are.

First Whales H and I saw there were this Albino calf and its mum.

Me, watching the Mum and calf swim away after having been about 15metres from us.

There were 2 dead whales on the beach. They stunk but the seagulls loved it.

This whale wasn't as long decayed. According to the dog the tongues the best bit. (another dog brought some to us as we sat on our chairs. H was ungrateful and kicked the smelly rotting meat away.)

See the whale and the people watching... the water is immediately deep so the whales can come in close.



Jump! If you get one jumping or tail flipping they usually did it again and again.

Even when there weren't whales it was spectacular, especially at sunrise.

Beach camped.

Orcas! (or, in English, Killer Whales)... I wasn't sure if they were but even the people at the Puerto Madryn Eco centre say they are, and everybody else does too. So that settles it? I was the only person on the beach when I saw them and snapped this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!