Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 23 November 2013

From Europe to the Southern tip of South America: H's journey.

One of the most asked questions so far is how did we get to where we are (the location of which changes almost daily). So I will give you a brief summary. 

I joined H in Mendoza, Argentina, just 2 months ago. But his journey started from Belgium 3 years ago. 

He drove from Belgium to Denmark and ferried the vehicle from Denmark to Iceland, then shipped by container ship from Iceland to Newfoundland, Canada. Then he spent 2 years driving down and up and across in North and Central America. All of this was done with a girlfriend (now ex), who after 2 years decided they should go home. But H didn't go home, he shipped from Los Angeles to Colombia and continued travelling south, alone. 

At some point he got lonesome enough to put a notice on the Lonely Planet (ie guide books) travels forum to which I responded. He had other responses too, but I was the only one who wanted to keep on travelling long term. And so, here we are... travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!