Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Monday 28 February 2011

Staying On

Ok, I got back to Australia early in December and I did promise that I would head away again and keep travelling, and yet I haven't left!
   I had a few things I wanted to do in my life, travel was clearly one of them. Another dream I was harbouring for quite a while was to have some self sufficient Permaculture lifestyle, one day in the future, but it wasn't something I wouldn't want to do alone. And so, being that I was still single, I figured I would keep travelling, as I find it pretty good to do alone.
   So, what happened? I came back to Australia, and got stuck in the flood cleanup (which I finally expect to finish this week), and I met a man who seems, so far, to tick all the right boxes for me. The floods might have been a lucky event for us because they made me stay around long enough to get to know him.
   Of course it's early days now, so who knows.... but for now I am staying in Australia.
   If people are interested I will keep writing about my travel adventures... I have plenty more!
 
   Oh, and those nasty things I wrote about Peruvian men.... well this one seems different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!