Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Friday 4 February 2011

Another disaster hits Queensland

   This hit of cyclone Yasi in North Queensland is shocking! We haven't had time to recover from the flooding yet, and now this has hit us. The state's resources are really being stretched.
   I am actually still in Queensland, in Brisbane. I came down a few weeks ago to push the mud out of a commercial shed that my mother owns (it is due to be tenanted as soon as it is operational), but have ended up staying to continue with the work that needs to be done.
   Being that tradespeople are in short supply at the moment and that I have the experience of having painted a few houses, I am now painting the office part of these sheds. It's a rather big job, but I am pleased with the progress.
   What I will do after this I still don't know, but I think I will stay around for a while. I'll tell you all why one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!