Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Massachusetts - Salem to Cape Cod

Massachusetts - Salem to Cape Cod
12 - 15 September 2010
I remembered learning about Salem in high school, so we had to visit. It is the place famed for the Salem witch hunts of the 1500's. I did a night walking tour and in the morning Mum and I did a bus tour. It's a pretty cool, if goulish, place! I didn't see or hear or feel and ghosts.

From the East coast of the USA, on Cape Cod, you can watch the sun set over the ocean, with sea grasses to pretty the view.

Cape Cod is famous for lighthouses. Here is one.
I particularly loved the Atlantic White Cedar Swamp walk on Cape Cod. But beware of the mozzies!

We also visited Marthas Vineyard but didn't find it as spectacular as Cape Cod itself. And I really don't care for celebrity spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!