Wanna know more?

Do want me to tell some past travel stories or have you got some questions that need answering? Then let me know!

Saturday 14 June 2014

Photo upload: Curitiba

Here's a few photos from our days in Curitiba. 
We didn't meet the people of the Brazilian camper,  but I thought it was one of the coolest looking campervans I'd ever seen. Or, as they'd say in Brazil: Legal!


I had seen the Curitiba transport system in a book years ago,  here's a bus shelter/paying/boarding tube for the buses.


We dined wonderfully well with our local friends in Curitiba.  This restaurant in the city centre didn't mess around,  the menu changed daily with Mondays alreadys being always the same,  Tuesdays always the same,  Wednesdays... you get the idea? You could order something else,  but it seemed noboby did. You had to wait for a table,  and everything was as basic as the menu, but the food was 'home style good'.

We met some people in Curitiba who were crafting wonderful things,  and buildings,  from Bamboo. H bought some bamboo pieces cut to size and made our bed more comfortable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question, I'd love to hear from you!